Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently running Rush true Duals with 3 1/2 slip ons. They're looking kinda small it the openings of the extended bags and fender though, so I'm considering going a little bigger. I know Rush makes the 4" Big Louis, Donna has them. Anyone have any experience with any of the other 4" choices on the market?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Yeah I've got the 4 inch Jackpots from Fuelmoto I love em!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm running the 4.5" Jackpot Pro Touring. They look/sound awesome...

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinda interested in the CFR's but haven't decided yet. they don't have interchangeable tips though and that's throwing me off them a bit. I love the way they sound though. Everytime I turn around it's more money. Might have a blown speaker I have to replace too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Kinda interested in the CFR's but haven't decided yet. they don't have interchangeable tips though and that's throwing me off them a bit. I love the way they sound though. Everytime I turn around it's more money. Might have a blown speaker I have to replace too.

I know your thinking about the CFR's, but I would say that the FP Combat 4.5 inch pipe is as deep or even deeper. This is my second product from them and the build quality is top notch. They also have interchangeable tips. Also, I do believe they are cheaper. I bought mine on Amazon and they were a little over $500 shipped to my door.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I liked the V&H Monster Ovals I had on my old RG. They toned down on the highway, but when you gave it some throttle they gave a nice rubble.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Another thumbs up for the 4" Jackpots from Fuel Moto. Love the look and sound
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1428443748.790367.jpg
The slash ups follow the lines on the bags well too

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've got the Vance and Hines Hi Output slip ons. I love the deep rumble they give. Almost a subsonic. Not really loud, my daughter's Sporty is louder, but a nice sound when cruising without being harsh when you roll it on hard.

·
Registered
83 Posts
E-Series

I put fuel moto e series on my 15, oval shape puts them to close to extended top shop 14 style bags. I elongated the holes in the muffler mount under the saddlebags to move them more towards the fender and they look perfect now. They sound a lot better in person than on sound bites. Not to loud but deep and powerful. I used to have kerkers with the pat baffles on all my other harleys and these have that sound.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got the big Louie's on my bike and like them a lot. Especially for the price. They're one of the cheaper exhausts I found on eBay. Ceramic coating, good sound. I had the 2" baffles when I bought them, too quiet for me when cruising, but had a loud bark when hitting the throttle. Switched them out with 2.5" baffles and now I have the deep sound I want and a little louder

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts