·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
How are you going to mount your windshield? Looks like the mount holes ate filled in.
Holes will be there :) The template has to be put on and they have to be drilled.. not sure why they didnt do that before hand.. Good catch though.. ty

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I like it, can't wait to see it when you finish.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ehh. I could take it or leave it. A bit disappointing as I was hoping for something really cool to replace my beloved shark nose...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nice work on that DS, Looks like it is combing along nicely!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beautiful. Looks like it took a lot of work.

Looking forward to seeing more photos from different angles after you have mounted it.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Dang Son...........I think that 'Show Poster' is gonna have to start out with......."This USED to be my "Road Glide"...........LOL!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was against the single headlight at first, trying to stick with a dual just to keep the feel of the RG. The size of this fairing I think still does that and it is different. Alot of the ones I have seen have been produced a while and alot of people that have done that mod has those or some variation. So I went with this direction only because I know mine is the only one at the moment (but the mold is made now so much easier to make more) and it was unique.

We will see it maybe forsale before it even gets a ride in.. Currently messing with 2 other designs so who knows.

Thanks for the nice words.. :)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice job, unique. Like to see fairing on the bike are you going bigger than 21 for slam look raking it out. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice job, unique. Like to see fairing on the bike are you going bigger than 21 for slam look raking it out. Keep us updated.
21" This year next year will be the 23" and prob another custom fairing for a more slammed look

1 - 20 of 26 Posts