Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fairing is shot. I have been thinking about a replacement and saw TCMT fairings on Amazon for super cheap. Has anyone used one of these if so, are they worth it. I will have to have it painted so I am not as worried about the color match. They seem to good to be true and that is always a red flag to me. Any info would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
643 Posts
I've bought a couple items from TCMT. I was looking at their fairings until I got a stock one for super cheap. Body wise, I have their lower fairing speaker pods. Fit was dead on to factory lowers. Gloss black finish was consistent on the entire piece. Weight/thickness of material seemed on par with factory glove boxes. The quality and fit was better than I expected for the price.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I also got a set of tcmt lowers off amazon. for the $100, I am more than happy with them. they seem pretty comparable to the color matched (industrial grey denim) that I got from advanblack for the wife's bike.

the biggest difference between them and the hd lowers is the glovebox portion of the hd's seems to be 'rubberized', while the take-offs is just hard textured plastic. but, the fairing doesn't have anything like that to worry about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts