Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I see where Custom Dynamics has released some new products. (Dangerous) LOL :)

I have a 2018 RGU. I would like to get rid of the faux chrome plastic tip on the rear fender and replace it with a lighted option. I have considered the RGS fender wrap with the Tri-LED light. Custom Dynamics just released their new ProBeam Fender Tip Light: Click here

On my bike, I have the stock HD lights; HD LED tail light; and the Custom Dynamics sequential LED bag lights.

What do you guys think about this new option from CD?

Appreciate the input,
-Ryan

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Ryan; you can't go wrong with Custom Dynamics, but just for the style, I would choose a ProBeam tail light to match the ProBeam Wrap around fender. IMHO

Also a «Smart Triple Play-module» would enhance the light's traffic safety function.

I have a CD tail light on my 2001 SERG and that thing really makes a difference - no more cages tailgating... :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ryan; you can't go wrong with Custom Dynamics, but just for the style, I would choose a ProBeam tail light to match the ProBeam Wrap around fender. IMHO

Also a «Smart Triple Play-module» would enhance the light's traffic safety function.

I have a CD tail light on my 2001 SERG and that thing really makes a difference - no more cages tailgating... :)
Great point. I wondered if I should do a tail light as well.. so they match.
Thanks for the reply!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts