Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have found the 21" wheel I am going to purchase. After looking at some pictures I think that I will need a new fender also because I do not like the look of a stock fender. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Best think I can recommend is shop around and look on ebay as well.. I got a wrap fender for 250 and it was painted.. U dont have to spend a fortune on a fender.. I looked at all the other makes and builders and a wrap around is just that. For me it wasnt worth the extra coin for a shaped tip or goofy design lol..

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I'm looking for something with less fender kinda like these two
Jasondoow, I paid $275 for that sinister fender on the left off craigslist. I wish it was steel instead of fiberglass but painter handled it just the same. My buddy's Richie's bike on the right I will have to ask him where it came from and what kind it is.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like I need to start looking on craigslist and ebay for a used one.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jasondoow, I paid $275 for that sinister fender on the left off craigslist. I wish it was steel instead of fiberglass but painter handled it just the same. My buddy's Richie's bike on the right I will have to ask him where it came from and what kind it is.
What size front wheel/tire is that on your bike?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Sounds like I need to start looking on craigslist and ebay for a used one.
You can find some pretty good deals there as well as the different forums. Let me know what you r looking for I always have my eyes :eek: wide.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can find some pretty good deals there as well as the different forums. Let me know what you r looking for I always have my eyes :eek: wide.
Going to be a 21" wheel and like the look of the wrapper fender so it shows more of the wheel. Thanks

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,651 Posts
Check out Klockwerks. They have about 7-8 different styles. All metal and they typically don't need any body work, just scuff and spray. I think J&P shows pics of all of them if you have their catalog. I bought their mounting blocs and it was a simple bolt on.

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So with the new fender you need to get a mounting kit?

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Attachments

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Anybody know what fender this is? This is the kind I'm wanting where the fender is positioned more on the left side of the tire instead of the top (hope that makes sense).

This one is positioned on the top
http://www.hogpro.com/imagebox.php?name=pic/part-pic778.jpg

This one is positioned on the left, the front lip is farther back (style I'm wanting)
http://www.hogpro.com/imagebox.php?name=pic/gallery2-pic606.jpg
That looks like a Klock Werks 23 or 26 Wrapper.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Klock Werks is sure to have what you're looking for, just go to the site and check the different types.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Check out Klockwerks. They have about 7-8 different styles. All metal and they typically don't need any body work, just scuff and spray. I think J&P shows pics of all of them if you have their catalog. I bought their mounting blocs and it was a simple bolt on.
Yup I love mine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts