Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a new download for the Boom Audio Infotainment on H-D. Up to 100 waypoints on map. Also fixes the auto-dim issue.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
what? is it april already? :D

hope this takes care of some of your guys' issues..... and not break it worse :eek:

·
Registered
498 Posts
A little more info on the update ... I just wish they would fix the Auto Volume problem. That is a PITA every time I get on the bike.

Date Released: 01/19/2015
Change Log:
- Added capability to view information about a point of Interest, H-D dealership, recent destination, saved destination, home, or XM fuel price station while in a current route
- Added capability to cancel "Next Waypoint"
- Increased waypoints to 100
- Fixed automatic screen brightness
- Fixed map zoom level
- Performance and stability enhancements

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
New Firmware for Boom Infotainment Reload this Page

and does anyone know the version number or have the link ?:)
1.18.3 and one can download it from the national H.O.G. site:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home/owners/hog.html

Under owners (upper right hand side) than on the right under Infotainment and software downloads. After the folders download to your computer, open the folders and look for the file with "ISO" in the name and that will be the only file you should load onto a flash drive. With a little help from this site, this is what worked for me.

Hope that makes sense

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have loaded it and can verify that waypoints issue is fixed as well as screen brightness and auto-zoom. AVC volume issues persist.

·
Registered
98 Posts
1.18.3 and one can download it from the national H.O.G. site:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home/owners/hog.html

Under owners (upper right hand side) than on the right under Infotainment and software downloads. After the folders download to your computer, open the folders and look for the file with "ISO" in the name and that will be the only file you should load onto a flash drive. With a little help from this site, this is what worked for me.

Hope that makes sense
I will need to add .au on this side of the planet but Excellent Thankyou ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts