Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cantbwait to get these on. Gonna separate mine from the rest. Its been the one nagging thing for me. All that I've changed the bike, same boards as every street glide.

Pic is not my bike. But it's what I'm getting. Harley advertises then as shark fin styling. So what better bike to have them on. These the Nasi Dash and my new tires and agitators is where I'm finishing off this winter. Want to lift my jeep and p it on 33s or 35s.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed. Rider boards look incredible. Passenger ones look way to big (at least in the picture).
The angle of the pic has a lot to do with it. Figure that rear board is 2 feet closer to the camera. And a foot higher.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Nice looking, don't think that would go well with me, my heels are hanging off the standard boards already, those they'd be in mid air, maybe?

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Dig it Daddy-O

I hav not forgotten about you.....just have yet to get into the depths of the 'Way Back" part of the Garage where the CVO Cans are tucked away nicely - We'll get ya hooked up before spring, promise.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dig it Daddy-O

I hav not forgotten about you.....just have yet to get into the depths of the 'Way Back" part of the Garage where the CVO Cans are tucked away nicely - We'll get ya hooked up before spring, promise.
It's all good brother. No hurry at all.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Cantbwait to get these on. Gonna separate mine from the rest. Its been the one nagging thing for me. All that I've changed the bike, same boards as every street glide.

Pic is not my bike. But it's what I'm getting. Harley advertises then as shark fin styling. So what better bike to have them on. These the Nasi Dash and my new tires and agitators is where I'm finishing off this winter. Want to lift my jeep and p it on 33s or 35s.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I will buy rear streamliner pegs if you want to sell when you get your new ones.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will buy rear streamliner pegs if you want to sell when you get your new ones.
Sorry bud. Don't have them. I put them on the bike I traded in and put my streamliner passenger boards on.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep

I like those a lot as well

Still trying to figure out which one I'm going to go for for my sled

I'll be looking to see your pictures once you post them up

Congrats

Swomack
Should have the fronts and the dash on Saturday. I'm hoping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts