Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

So here it is the first new design for 2013.
Also we are giving a set away to some one on face book. All you have to do is like our page and share the photo form there we will give a set of boards and bag latches away.

Let me know what you think of the new design.

Thanks PB

Attachments

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
your welcome! Im pretty sure i have liked you on FB, just not shared. and have seen all your designs. The razor boards are the ones i like the most, but i would have to have them in black or contrast cut. i like the black ignition switch covers, but the simple designs with the peal or fluted. if you made a fluted black ignition cover, i would already have purchased it!
keep up the good work! very nice products!

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny you should say that we just made those and we will have the all black fluted ones on the site next week. I had a couple of calls for that design in black so i finally got them made and ready to go. I will post a pic when they are done for you.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
funny you should say that we just made those and we will have the all black fluted ones on the site next week. I had a couple of calls for that design in black so i finally got them made and ready to go. I will post a pic when they are done for you.
sweet! will they be black with contrast fluting?

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we will do both fluted styles and post them.

Also if any one else has a cool design let us know, we may make it a new line.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys we like getting your input on our stuff. I think the best is the guys who don't like the design but still understand that its a cool product. thanks again for all the support. Air filter, heel toe, and brake lever will be out in 2 weeks for that design.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts