Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the new FP3 for older bikes #66007. was wondering if anyone else has my problems.
1) Will not read avg. mpg.
2) Will not read running mpg. (shows 99.9 mpg, don't I wish.)
3) Will not indicate what gear I am in.
4) Shows my torque at 1.3 lbs. ft. no matter what
5) Keep getting a notice {unfortunately fuelpak FP3 has stopped}.
Report I OK
V&H says that my older ECM does not support these functions. WTF didn't say that when I bought it. Showed these functions in their ads.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Glad to see this report since I have been considering this unit. Lacking all of these features, I am not seeing a real advantage of going to this unit. It occurred to me as the best price/feature combination, but sounds like that may not be true...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fp3

Well I re-downloaded the FP3 app,Cleared up the fuel pak has stopped problem, only real problem left is the torque indicator. waiting for V&H to get back to me. Other than that I like the unit. In auto tune it gives me a reason to redline thru the gears 1 thru 4. a little chicken to redline 5th. because I'm already going 108 mph.

·
Registered
81 Posts
V&H says that my older ECM does not support these functions. WTF didn't say that when I bought it. Showed these functions in their ads.
Well I re-downloaded the FP3 app,Cleared up the fuel pak has stopped problem, only real problem left is the torque indicator. waiting for V&H to get back to me.
Not very reassuring when they say once it doesn't support, but then a new version does?

Glad it runs well. I guess I'll call and chat with Jamie over at FuelMoto this week sometime.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Not very reassuring when they say once it doesn't support, but then a new version does?

Glad it runs well. I guess I'll call and chat with Jamie over at FuelMoto this week sometime.
That would be your best bet. And get a better tuner than FP3

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Well I re-downloaded the FP3 app,Cleared up the fuel pak has stopped problem, only real problem left is the torque indicator. waiting for V&H to get back to me. Other than that I like the unit. In auto tune it gives me a reason to redline thru the gears 1 thru 4. a little chicken to redline 5th. because I'm already going 108 mph.
Glad your finding a resolution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts