Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my new 14" Medium Grey Freedom Windshield yesterday. Installed it with the protective film on yesterday, rode it to work and home. Very happy with it so I got up this morning, removed the film and reinstalled. As a lot of you here already know, the quality of this shield is really good. Its thicker then stock, clarity is VERY good, edges are very smooth and polished. Looks good on the bike. Here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
I purchased one from a fellow member, they are very good shields.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Received my new 14" Medium Grey Freedom Windshield yesterday. Installed it with the protective film on yesterday, rode it to work and home. Very happy with it so I got up this morning, removed the film and reinstalled. As a lot of you here already know, the quality of this shield is really good. Its thicker then stock, clarity is VERY good, edges are very smooth and polished. Looks good on the bike. Here's a couple of pics.
Taz is that the touring or sport touring?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Awesome, welcome to the club of awesome windshields. LOL!
I just ran into John and his wife at the grocery store. Good people!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The windshield looks great, I have been thinking about getting the same one so your pictures were very useful to me. Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice! I am looking to grab that exact one. My Klockwerks 14" Sport Flare is just a pinch to short with my recent seat change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts