Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
10 years as a H-D tec living in Surprise AZ, doing service and custom builds, first 4 years in dealer then lead tech at indi shop, But mostly just looking for others who are interested in same conversations as i am. Finally got my first bagger 01 RG that had a broken swingarm and the cam teinsiners where worn to the axles. Took it apart down to frame sent for Powdercoat everything gloss black or 20% flat black,now slowly reassembleing as $ allows. Budget build first, fix factory problems and 70k miles of whear, new bace paint (still have not choose color), then build for fun.
Thank u for having a place for us to talk and learn from each other looking forward to being a part of the community. If you have any questions I might be able to answer please ask.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,471 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Mike U.

·
Super Moderator
12,749 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome from Central Ontario I'm sure with your experience you will have some valuable input.

H

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the tank from New York. Warning, Warning...this site can be detrimental to your wallet. :D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Welcome from Sin City!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome from Mesa, AZ.:D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Welcome from Oregon. Good to have your experience here. Looking forward to your posts on tech issues.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome from Birmingham AL

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin