Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

New guy here. I have been searching for a used Road Glide for several weeks and many of the threads and web pages that I have researched have led back to this forum. I will own one soon... still looking... but I figured I join now and say hello to all. I have a ride, but I always wanted a Road Glide. I am hoping to find out more about bike on this forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome from another newbie on this forum from TX.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks

Thank you all for the welcomes. I am interested to learn all there is about the RG and all changes through the years. I have been searching and I keep on missing out on the good deals by mere hours. It seems the early years are very affordable... in the 6K range. I am just skeptical as to their reliability vs the new generations as well as the availability of parts.

You guys have some great looking bikes. I hope to own one soon. I have a few to look at near by and a few in consideration in the east coast that I will have to fly out to ride it home.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Howdy

Hi from Montana and welcome to the forum.:grin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.