Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site, I have already gotten some good ideas and great information - more so than any other site yet. I started riding motorcycles almost after I started walking. I got a motorcycle license at age 14 and have owned almost every make motorcycle there is in my 45 years of riding. I bought my first Harley in 2004, a Heritage Softail, then in 2009 an Ultra Classic and most recently a 2013 CVO Road Glide Custom. I rode all of the Harley tour bikes before settling on the Road Glide, it fits me and my riding style better than any other model and the more I ride it the more I like it. So far there is only one problem with it, the wife hates her seat but I love mine. I will be surfing the site to see what others have done, gotta make momma happy ya know. At any rate I look forward to contributing to the site as well as getting some new ideas as well and getting to know y'all.

Keep the shiney side up!

Bulwinkle

·
Registered
210 Posts
Where's Conway?
Between Toad Suck and Pickles Gap.
Been a long time since I've been through there.
Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome from South Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Welcome from Rhode Island!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta!

·
Registered
2012 RGU vivid black
1,595 Posts
Congrats on the CVO their really nice and you can find anything u want about seats on here welcome to the tank from Oklahoma

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from NC

1 - 20 of 51 Posts