Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Welcome. You’ve come to the right place to pass the time waiting. Might cost you some money if you hang around lol. Enjoy the new ride

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bike looks great. Congrats from Saskatchewan. Ya I don't think I slept much in the week I had to wait to pick my bike up from when I told the guy I would buy it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats from Loveland/Fort Collins. My wife saw a pic of that paint set and it was the only time she’s been tempted to got rid of our ‘11 ultra!

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy! Purdy....

·
Registered
912 Posts
Greetings all!! Just put the deposit down on my soon to be new bike, 2020 RGL!!!

Going to be the longest two weeks of my life waiting to pick her up!

View attachment 413820
Greetings all!! Just put the deposit down on my soon to be new bike, 2020 RGL!!!

Going to be the longest two weeks of my life waiting to pick her up!

View attachment 413820
Great looking bike and welcome. Did you find the dealer a little more willing to deal?

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Welcome and congrats on that "beauty queen". Gorgeous scoot man.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Welcome from New York to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The New Glide.
She’s a Beauty.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Crazy thing is I was stalking the interwebs while living in Zombieland here and the bikes were disappearing! The dealer told me in 2 months he would probably be out of new 2020 bikes. Said people are freaking out a bit with H-D production shut down and not knowing when anything new will be available. Guess she’ll be kind of a collectors item???!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts