Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
Me and the wife rolled thru Round Top a month or so ago when she got her new glide. We did a Sunday ride to La Grange and came back thru Round Top. Didn't know about the pie tho! :( Another watering hole is the Thirsty Parrot about 10 mile west of Hempsead. Nice ride down 1488.

· Registered
83 Posts
Meet

It sounds like we need to plan a RG meet and greet. We need to figure out it we need to do it on a Saturday or Sunday and where. If everyone can give me a ide of when and where, I will see what we can put together. IF you give me an ide as to where you are located around Hoouston, we can figur out where groups can meee fot the ride.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Cheers,

· Registered
654 Posts
I'm in. I can do Sunday's and meet around 11:30. Can't do any earlier due to working late on Sat nights. Sounds like fun. Maybe meet in Porter and ride to Drifters and Yankees on the first one. Meet Dave around 45 and 105. Just an idea.

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from another Dennis in Fort Mill, SC.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.