Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my FXDBP Street Bob in today on a 2015 Road Glide Special, Amber Whiskey. Getting a detachable king tour pack, RC Component down slash slip-ons, and couldn't be more anxious for winter to end.

The Street Bob was cool, 103CI, flake green, 16" apes, Slip-ons, but after a couple hours of riding and being 6'6" tall, it was just too uncomfortable for me.

The looks of a Road Glide was ugly to me when i first started paying attention to them, but that didn't last long. I was quickly a big fan of the look. I didn't want to spend the money on a big bike, and i didn't want the bagger style when i bought my first Harley. but after a couple months of riding the Street Bob, i quickly changed my mind... VANT WAIT FOR SPRING!!!!

I hope this website doesn't break my bank... When i had the Street Bob i also had a Foxbody Mustang, so that took all my money, so since i sold that.... I'm doomed.... Wife's gonna kill me when all the money is gone.

·
Administrator
3,114 Posts
.....I hope this website doesn't break my bank...
Too late....I suggest not reading any more posts on the site if you want to save your marriage. ;) In all seriousness, welcome to the site, congrats on the upgrade and in all seriousness you will be spending money before too long. There are some talented people and some great ideas on the forum here. Welcome!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. You will love the Roadie.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Traded my FXDBP Street Bob in today on a 2015 Road Glide Special, Amber Whiskey. Getting a detachable king tour pack, RC Component down slash slip-ons, and couldn't be more anxious for winter to end.

The Street Bob was cool, 103CI, flake green, 16" apes, Slip-ons, but after a couple hours of riding and being 6'6" tall, it was just too uncomfortable for me.

The looks of a Road Glide was ugly to me when i first started paying attention to them, but that didn't last long. I was quickly a big fan of the look. I didn't want to spend the money on a big bike, and i didn't want the bagger style when i bought my first Harley. but after a couple months of riding the Street Bob, i quickly changed my mind... VANT WAIT FOR SPRING!!!!

I hope this website doesn't break my bank... When i had the Street Bob i also had a Foxbody Mustang, so that took all my money, so since i sold that.... I'm doomed.... Wife's gonna kill me when all the money is gone.
And if you spend a lot of time on here it won't take long! Welcome from the frozen tundra of michigan.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
New from MN

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from West Tennessee.......Just go ahead & tape your credit card to your computer screen!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.