Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all...been reading the threads on the site for a while but decided I wanted to start being seen lol! So, pretty much new. I really enjoy looking at all the pics so thought I'd throw another one out...first day out to NW Arkansas 1,400 mile ride last month. 2018 RGS.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, that’s a good looking ride.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Nice and welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa!

Nice bike. I know full well, that if I put my helmet up there, it would fall off in seconds.

Before I got a new helmet last year, i would sit my old one on the seat. I was going food shopping and an old guy yells to me that I forgot my helmet. I told him it was old and anybody dumb enough to steal it can have it and it sucks!!! He just laughed.. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice and welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa!

Nice bike. I know full well, that if I put my helmet up there, it would fall off in seconds.

Before I got a new helmet last year, i would sit my old one on the seat. I was going food shopping and an old guy yells to me that I forgot my helmet. I told him it was old and anybody dumb enough to steal it can have it and it sucks!!! He just laughed.. lol
lol...that one on my bike is locked to the bar using Lidlox. Awesome product! Thanks for the compliment on the bike.

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Great looking Glide.
Mike U.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome, I like your color choice. What part of MS? I lived in Corinth (X2), Jackson, Meridian and Madison and my bride (who was raised in McComb) is campaigning to return to Madison.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome, I like your color choice. What part of MS? I lived in Corinth (X2), Jackson, Meridian and Madison and my bride (who was raised in McComb) is campaigning to return to Madison.
Hey Bluesguy! Starkville. I grew up in SE OK so I know Southern AR pretty well too. Where are you?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Nice looking scoot. Welcome from the Circle City. Glad ya decided to chime in and make yourself known.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
9,525 Posts
You've found the best touring bike that the MoCo makes and now you've found the best HD forum on the net. Welcome from SW Florida (God's Waiting Room!)

·
Registered
2020 RGS River Rock Gray
572 Posts
Welcome from the frozen tundra. We could always use ANOTHER black bike around here.... j/k. Also, the only one who knows how to park a bike correctly!

·
Administrator
12,675 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

Reactions: Ccavinder

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!!!

Reactions: Ccavinder

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Bluesguy! Starkville. I grew up in SE OK so I know Southern AR pretty well too. Where are you?
Camden.
We spent a lot of time in Starkville, my son got his bachelor and master degrees at MS State.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Camden.
We spent a lot of time in Starkville, my son got his bachelor and master degrees at MS State.
That's awesome. I work for MSU. I actually rode through Camden 2 weeks ago. Rode 82 over to El Dorado then went north to Hot Springs and then Branson. What an absolutely beautiful ride on Hwy 7 up in NW AR!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts