Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a Blast today with @BH#103 @BB Bomber and everyone that showed up, even @SteadyEddie made an appearance! Great food, great beer and most importantly great weather that made for great riding! Big shoutout to SteadyEddie for picking up the tab for lunch! He's a good man, and thorough.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Looks like a great time had by all. I was playing it by the seat of my pants and was going to try to make it but work got in the way.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
300ish miles Door to Door....rolled out at 7a and got home at 5:15p.......absolutely PERFECT day - Wes and his OL rolling in from MI....Ikky making it from Minn, the Wisc Boys and the Fibs......and FUCKING BOB rolls to meet us from CO.......what a group and was damn happy to tail sweeping the lot of ya.......I look so pleasant in that 1st Pic......or constipated.....not sure :wink:

Can't wait for SW now

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,819 Posts
Looks like fun boys. Nice to see you out there riding with smiles on your faces as I know many of you had an extremely long winter. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Sounds like a great time was had by all ! Happy for ya, and a wee bit jealous, maybe? Great pics, my kind of roads!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First pic, 3rd bike in: Blue Ultra....He's either flipping the bird to SE when he's not looking or he's just jealous of all the Road Glides he is surrounded by. :grin:
Haha! The wife is used to it, you would be hard pressed to find a picture with me when I'm not giving her the bird. And yeah, maybe just a little jealous.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,819 Posts
.....I look so pleasant in that 1st Pic......or constipated.....not sure :wink: /QUOTE]

I'm going with "constipation" ..... since we all know you're full of shit! >:)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Great time indeed, great to finally meet some of ya som-a-bitches and wonderful day for the ride. Eddie, I though I explained it to ya, I am on the GOOD side of the river so I am actually coming from WI, although I can spit across the river to MN. My odometer hit 590mi round trip and I think I had 3 raindrops on the ride home. Not bad for a forecast that said rain all day as late as Thursday of last week. Gotta get one of those cushy weatherman gigs.

We did our best to hide that Batty, since @killlintime is about 6'6" (6'9 with the afro!) he still made it in a pic or two. I made it home no problem without radio and without the rear brakes. (My dealership is going to hear from me after I am done posting this!!!) They did two things right before I left. Put new rubber on the back and swapped a battery. 100mi in on Saturday and my back brakes go out and radio dies, pretty sure it is the AMP, wonder if they fucked up putting my power cable back in. I had it running great right before they took the bike in.

Anyway, again, great day and good to put some faces to the names! See a few of you in a few more weeks in Deadwood (hopefully the bugs will be worked out)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts