Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOO! - I am going to get killed for this but I have pulled off worse and she is still sharing a bed with me..........god bless the Angels in our life

I decided to treat the old lady to a new Bedroom Set with Frame, Mattress (F Me these things are CRAZY expensive these days) and mini Box Spring and matching end table things seeing as we have done all the other rooms and the kids shit too (they are worse money pits then bikes) - Long story longer, the place we bought our shit from had a warehouse fire and all our crap went up in smoke with no new date of arrival for us - Gave us the option to cancel so I did and now I have a massive "Debit" on my CC - Told the old lady we need to go to another place and pick out what we want........her answer......."That was exhausting the first time....I guess we can make the old stuff last longer."

Hello Rush Headers....SE Tuner.....Intake and Dyno Time

I should write the disgruntled employee who lit the warehouse up and thank him - Way to go Psycho Kiddie, you got me my new shit

I am off to the shop before she changes her mind!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
WOOOO! - I am going to get killed for this but I have pulled off worse and she is still sharing a bed with me..........god bless the Angels in our life

I decided to treat the old lady to a new Bedroom Set with Frame, Mattress (F Me these things are CRAZY expensive these days) and mini Box Spring and matching end table things seeing as we have done all the other rooms and the kids shit too (they are worse money pits then bikes) - Long story longer, the place we bought our shit from had a warehouse fire and all our crap went up in smoke with no new date of arrival for us - Gave us the option to cancel so I did and now I have a massive "Debit" on my CC - Told the old lady we need to go to another place and pick out what we want........her answer......."That was exhausting the first time....I guess we can make the old stuff last longer."

Hello Rush Headers....SE Tuner.....Intake and Dyno Time

I should write the disgruntled employee who lit the warehouse up and thank him - Way to go Psycho Kiddie, you got me my new shit

I am off to the shop before she changes her mind!!!!
That's fate. Congrats!!

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done!!!

- V&H Power Dual Headers
- SE Pro Super Tuner
- S&S Tear Drop Intake (I went old School Cool)

I also ponied up for (3) hours of Dyno Time

God I love that little Pyro !!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Looking Good!!

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking Good!!
Thx Man - Cannot wait to get the Headers on and Dyno'ed - Have a long ride coming up on June 11th and 12th where I'll be able to really stretch her legs a bit

Just wish I could get that F'in Passenger Back rest off - The new ones go on so damn tight that I cannot get the sum bitch off - Removable my ass

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Thx Man - Cannot wait to get the Headers on and Dyno'ed - Have a long ride coming up on June 11th and 12th where I'll be able to really stretch her legs a bit

Just wish I could get that F'in Passenger Back rest off - The new ones go on so damn tight that I cannot get the sum bitch off - Removable my ass
Man
Once you install the heads and air intake, then do the dyno tune, your wife might not love the cost but your bike is going to love you more for sure. Congrats on the latest mods.
Swomack

·
Registered
376 Posts
Haha! Nice! Sounds like a good deal and a good build.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx Lads - I am stoked for sure - Curious to see how the Bassani's sound with the V&H Headers - I absolutely LOVE the DNTs and the song is exactly what I wanted.....with the stock headers so we'll see if it changes much with the new

The hardest thing for me was the Intake - Man I read up more on those damn things then I did on anything else - In the end, had to go Old School as I could not see the difference (outside of cosmetic and name brand) between a $150 and a $600 and every scheckel saved meant more towards the Dyno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts