Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just bought a new roadglide limited in Nov. and never even road one yet , taking a chance, just rolled it off the trailer and its in the garage till spring , cant wait to see how differnt it is compared to my old ultra , lots of good info on here thanks for having me
Welcome from N.C.!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. You're going to love your bike when you finally get to really ride it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from West Michigan!

Reactions: rideitwideopen

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome to the forum, So Are You Go Blue or Go Green or Both. My Son may be playing football up your way. I switched from a SG to RGU in 2016 wish I would have done it sooner!!!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida! You've made the right decision! :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought a new roadglide limited in Nov. and never even road one yet , taking a chance, just rolled it off the trailer and its in the garage till spring , cant wait to see how differnt it is compared to my old ultra , lots of good info on here thanks for having me
Ever been to Motown Harley- Davidson?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Welcome to the forum, So Are You Go Blue or Go Green or Both. My Son may be playing football up your way. I switched from a SG to RGU in 2016 wish I would have done it sooner!!!
Im sorry but don't follow foot ball much I can only tell ya if your son is any good at all hopefully the lions will pick him up they suck !

21 - 40 of 41 Posts