Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Currently, I'm riding, (well, more like storing, due to the cold, winter weather,) a 2011 Night Rod Special, which will be traded in on a 2015 Road Glide Special sometime in the next month or so. The NRS is an awesome bike, fast, smooth, reliable, and I have absolutely enjoyed every one of the ~10,000 miles I've put on it since I bought it new in July of 2011, but it's time for something bigger. My wife, despite several seat and passenger peg changes, just cannot get comfortable on it. She likes to ride with me, but her discomfort causes me discomfort. I've always liked the looks of the RG, and I found out firsthand a couple years ago how nice the fixed fairing makes the ride when I took my cousin's '13 RG for a spin. I'm really looking forward to getting my new bike, and even more so to riding it once the weather makes that possible. Until then, I'll be spending time reading through this forum, and probably drooling over the pictures of everyone else's Road Glides...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi and welcome from Australia
Just like you I joined here to read and drool for a while first.
It took 3 months for my RGS to be born then shipped half way round the world.

Worth every second of the wait :D

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
New Guy from MN

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.