Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined and glad to be here. Traded in 2016 SGS for a 2019 Road Glide Ultra, looking to hang and learning here. Retired M/C officer from NJ residing in Florida.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome !

Hope Florida isn't too boring. Might make you miss the northeast pot holes...….:wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to add joined local HOG chapter here since 2016, they usually have rides every Weds and Sunday. Decent group and hope to meet up with other riders in North Port area. Also member of Smoking Shields Fl chapter and been up to Tampa for meetings. Nothing like a good ride or cigar :)

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
Welcome from next door in Port Charlotte. Transplanted myself from northern Maine 3.5 years ago. As you've probably already learned, it's a double edged sword down here. You can ride 365 days a year, but you'd be hard to find 365 miles of decent riding roads in the whole state! More about the destination, not the route here. I'm not a HOG member and I don't do rides with more than about a dozen bikes in it because it gets dangerous exponentially with the number of riders in the pack. I'll look for your blue/silver Ultra around town, maybe we can get a ride in someday. We'll likely have a "Florida Meet and Greet" weekend ride somewhere towards the central part of the state this fall. Check out the organize a ride section for upcoming notice of that in a couple months.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Born and raised in NJ and retired in Florida myself!

Welcome to the tank!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts