Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my first Harley November 15. Live in NJ so have only had a couple of decent riding days since I got it so only about 155 miles so far. All is I have to say is wow, what a ride. As I sit here in the 13degree weather thinking spring cannot get here fast enough.

Does anyone have any recommendations on headsets? Should I go bluetooth or wired?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Twin Cities. Congrats on the new glide. Sorry can't help with the head set. Ride safe. And come on spring!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
639 Posts
I use wired, but mainly because I use CB a LOT. I did have Scala prior to that and they worked ok. I'm sure the newer units are much better.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome from Maryland

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. I have the J&M Elite (wired) headsets and have been very happy with them.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Welcome from SC. No advice on headsets - we bagged them after trying the standard HD sets for half helmets. Mainly hurt our ears. Ride safe & enjoy!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Picked up my first Harley November 15. Live in NJ so have only had a couple of decent riding days since I got it so only about 155 miles so far. All is I have to say is wow, what a ride. As I sit here in the 13degree weather thinking spring cannot get here fast enough.

Does anyone have any recommendations on headsets? Should I go bluetooth or wired?

Thanks!
Great looking RG!!! Might want to check into getting lid covers bro! The bad thing of that paint is if you scuff it, you can't buff it out... high maintenance finish...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I regularly ride, big groups, we only use hand signals. As for double up....i have been married for 10 years and I enjoy the silence HAHA!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts