Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this beautiful saddle but it's not for me. It puts me up an inch or so higher than stock, and I just got Ohlins 13" shocks which will raise me higher, and so I need to look for something lower. Also since I don't ride with a passenger, the passenger pillion looks to wide on the fender for my tastes.

With that aside, it is comfortable and puts you in a nice upright position. I have had Corbin saddles on my Road King, EG, and 3 BMW RT's over the years. I will choose another Corbin saddle as a replacement for this dual tourer.

Seat has no marks or blemishes. Separate rider and passenger heat controls.

I paid the $925.00. Asking $600.00. Will entertain any reasonable offer however.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,528 Posts
Good looking seat on a good looking scoot. Unfortunately, I don't have much use for a heated seat here in south Florida. Someone here will scoff it up.

·
Registered
2020 Scorched Orange RG Limited
21 Posts
What is your height/inseam? What is the leather tab for that is resting on the pillion seat?

Interested for my new RGL.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m 5’10”, 32 inseam. You lift the tab and there is another piece of leather that hides a hole where backrest goes. So you move the leather, then put the tab back down and slide the backrest in. The leather is held down with Velcro.

When I say it’s higher than stock, it looks to be 1 inch. I took both seats and put them on the floor of my house to get an accurate measurement. I could have stayed with the seat, butI got used to sitting lower.

If you have a limited, the seat height is probably the same. The stock Limited seat it’s higher than the stock seat on the RGS.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got one of these earlier this year, also gently used. Fantastic seat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased this beautiful saddle but it's not for me. It puts me up an inch or so higher than stock, and I just got Ohlins 13" shocks which will raise me higher, and so I need to look for something lower. Also since I don't ride with a passenger, the passenger pillion looks to wide on the fender for my tastes.

With that aside, it is comfortable and puts you in a nice upright position. I have had Corbin saddles on my Road King, EG, and 3 BMW RT's over the years. I will choose another Corbin saddle as a replacement for this dual tourer.

Seat has no marks or blemishes. Separate rider and passenger heat controls.

I paid the $925.00. Asking $600.00. Will entertain any reasonable offer however.

View attachment 420202 View attachment 420201
Looks like it accepts a backrest? Am I correct in that?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
That's sharp!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
What is your height/inseam? What is the leather tab for that is resting on the pillion seat?

Interested for my new RGL.

Mike

Where are you located? If near middle Tennessee you can come try mine on for size to help you decide.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Best seat on the planet. 25000 miles on mine and it is great. Someone is going to get a good deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts