Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we finally got the new Ignition switch covers up you have been asking for. The picture attached has the all black, the all chrome, and the cut black. Also we have another 10% sale going on use promo code GLIDE10.

Let us know if there is anything else you want to see or we should make for 2013

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
There are a couple of your dash inserts I've been interested in, how long will the sale be on?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Yes, how much

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
So we finally got the new Ignition switch covers up you have been asking for. The picture attached has the all black, the all chrome, and the cut black. Also we have another 10% sale going on use promo code GLIDE10.

Let us know if there is anything else you want to see or we should make for 2013
You read my mind. Glad you have a magnifying glass!!!

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Prices start at $99 plus shipping for the all black or the contrast cut and the chrome is $109 plus shipping.

Use promo code glide10 for a 10% discount on all parts.

They are called Fluted on the website.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just tried to order one from your website, and entered glide10 into the coupon box and it said that "This promotion is not currently active."

So how do i get the 10% off?
i will activate it again. It will only let me do it for 30 days at a time so it must have ended. I will go back in and let you know when its up again

1 - 20 of 29 Posts