Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new windvest 14 inch for sale. Soft lowers, plastic H-D wind deflectors, 2010 front wheel w/original tire, mustang solo w/rider backrest and pilon (smooth black), couple other windscreens, etc... for sale. Make offer on part or all so I can buy some more crap I don't need:D. 662-803-3930 Britt

·
Registered
214 Posts
Interested in the seat....do you have pictures?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have a new windvest 14 inch for sale. Soft lowers, plastic H-D wind deflectors, 2010 front wheel w/original tire, mustang solo w/rider backrest and pilon (smooth black), couple other windscreens, etc... for sale. Make offer on part or all so I can buy some more crap I don't need:D. 662-803-3930 Britt
Hi please PM me with a price on the seat backrest and and 14 inch windvest when you have time.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
H-D soft lowers that snap on the crash bars. Black vinyl material. I also have a set of plastic H-D wind deflectors for the top of the crash bars that work well with the soft lowers in the winter.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If Skeezix doesn't want the soft lowers I'm interested also.

·
Registered
197 Posts
H-D soft lowers that snap on the crash bars. Black vinyl material. I also have a set of plastic H-D wind deflectors for the top of the crash bars that work well with the soft lowers in the winter.
How much for the plastic H-D wind deflectors shipped to 32311. Please PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts