Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if seetiggergo has posted anything yet on this, but I sent him a pm a couple weeks ago about a mount for the rushmore bikes and he said they were just a couple of weeks away from unveiling the new mount for the 2015 models.

Found it here: http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/rushmore-road-glide-iphone-gps-mount-15-newer-models/

I don't necessarily want to mount my phone on the nacelle but I would like to mount a Dynojet Power Vision there. I can't think of a better place to mount it on my bike as I like the clean handlebars.

Anybody planning on buying one of these or used these on earlier model bikes with the Power Vision? Do you like it?

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
I already asked if they plan to make an adjustable mount for older glides..... their reply was Not at this time....

·
Registered
644 Posts
Not sure if seetiggergo has posted anything yet on this, but I sent him a pm a couple weeks ago about a mount for the rushmore bikes and he said they were just a couple of weeks away from unveiling the new mount for the 2015 models.

Found it here: http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/rushmore-road-glide-iphone-gps-mount-15-newer-models/

I don't necessarily want to mount my phone on the nacelle but I would like to mount a Dynojet Power Vision there. I can't think of a better place to mount it on my bike as I like the clean handlebars.

Anybody planning on buying one of these or used these on earlier model bikes with the Power Vision? Do you like it?
Thanks for your interest in our Rushmore Road Glide Mount. While we are still in the early launch phase of the new Rushmore Mount (it's only been on the market 5 days) I do not know of anyone in particular who is currently using this Mount with the Power Vision.

We do however, have a ton of folks using our pre-Rushmore Road Glide Mount and current Street Glide Mount with the Power Vision, all with very positive feedback. Nearly all of those that I have spoken with this set-up are using it in conjunction with Dynojet's quick-release visor for the Power Vision which I'd highly recommend since it allows you to easily remove the Power Vision from the bike when the bike is left unattended. Without the quick-release visor, you would have to remove the mounting bolts from the Power Vision to remove it from the Road Glide Mount which could be quite inconvenient.

Hopefully this helps as you make your decision but certainly let us know if you have any other questions / concerns.

Have a good one!!

Lindsey :0)

co-owner, Iron Aces Speed Shop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts