Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently Vance and Hines have upgraded the FP3 to allow cam upgrades by selecting your specific cam, fuel grade and economy modes and done some more development in the Throttle Progressivity (improved throttle response modes) adjustments. Just some FYI for people learning about the advantages of tuners and brands available. Not just a "stage 1" tuner anymore >:)

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
If you have not heard, there will be an FP3 for 2013 and earlier models available soon as well. Stay tuned as I will have them for you forum guys.

Drew

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hogpro,

Any Idea when the new FP3 will be released? I had decided this was the tuner for me that is until I realized that it would not work on my '12 RGU. Now I'm wondering if I should wait or settle on something else.

Jeff

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hogpro,

Any Idea when the new FP3 will be released? I had decided this was the tuner for me that is until I realized that it would not work on my '12 RGU. Now I'm wondering if I should wait or settle on something else.

Jeff
If I were you having my experience with the FP3, I'd wait. I was skeptical of the FP3 at first and just always had the dealer put their map on my bike. Never again. LOVE my FP3 and the autotuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts