Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Custom Dynamics is selling it for $382.49 and they have some really good prices on speakers too.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Your link goes to the 250watt amp thats been out for over a year. You had me all excited thinking the 500 watters were finally up.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i think march 11 is when the 500 watt one is supposed to come out.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh Dam, you are right>Sorry guys! i got all excited too when I saw it on the website. i wasnt paying attention that it was the 250 and not the 500 they are coming out with. Chainsaw, feel free to delete this thread so I don't psyche anyone else out.

W

·
0 Posts
Ahh Dam, you are right>Sorry guys! i got all excited too when I saw it on the website. i wasnt paying attention that it was the 250 and not the 500 they are coming out with. Chainsaw, feel free to delete this thread so I don't psyche anyone else out.
I'll post a new price in about a month or so. ahahahha

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
No way,.. I want everyone else to get all excited and hit the link like I did :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts