1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL ,,,,,,,, we will keep improving things and you can look forward to purchasing it for your next bike ,,,,

we DO appreciate your business ,,,,,,

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Thanks John. I just order mine. I was thinking about ordering.
The 15% you posted on the other thread put it over the top.
without tooting my own horn too hard ,,, the new USA made FLEXPOWER AM/FM/WB in-fairing antenna works as well or better than ANY other in-fairing antenna on the market today ,,,,,, powered or non-powered ,,,

,,, see http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=FPA-HCFM-P ,,,,,

when ordering this week, use promo code 312P51199 to receive a 15% discount off an already great price ,,,,,

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Is there any performance improvement over the stock antenna? I went from an '02 Ultra with the long whips to this CVO with the shorter antennas and the performance of them really sucks. Having am/fm/wb is a must.

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
I'm thinking about getting a hidden antenna, made in USA and 15% off...... I think I'm there.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
875 Posts
Is there any performance improvement over the stock antenna? I went from an '02 Ultra with the long whips to this CVO with the shorter antennas and the performance of them really sucks. Having am/fm/wb is a must.
My experience has been less (slightly) performance as I had expected. I lose radio station clarity a few miles earlier now. Overall am happy with my J&M hidden antennae, I usually use USB for music anyway. Lost weather when I ditched the crappy HK.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
My experience has been less (slightly) performance as I had expected. I lose radio station clarity a few miles earlier now. Overall am happy with my J&M hidden antennae, I usually use USB for music anyway. Lost weather when I ditched the crappy HK.
TY sir........

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just ordered mine!! I was in a hurry and didnt see the 15% dis**** but after looking in the Fatbook I still got a deal!! Thanks again!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts