Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J&M will be releasing in March 2013 our new Performance Series amplifiers, to fit alongside of the current ROKKER series ,,,,,

These new amps feature 90w RMS power per channel ((both 2 and 4 channel versions will be available)) ,,,,,,,,

They are priced significantly less expensive than the current ROKKER series, yet sound and performance is surprisingly close to the J&M ROKKER series ,,,,,

here is a sneak peek at what is coming ,,,,
http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=JMAA-1800HC06 ,,,,, & http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=JMAA-1800HR06 ,,,,,,

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
Neat, I just bought Hawgwired myself, because of my own preference. I'm glad to see more manufacturers making smaller amps for bikes. I'm sure you'll have a bike set up at Bikeweek, I'll stop by and check it out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we look forward to seeing you there ,,,,,

we will have one of the new J&M Performance series 360w 4-ch amps set up on a Harley RoadGlide ultra with 6 speakers ,,,,

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks nice. Like the pre-wired connectors and small size. Unfortunately I just took delivery of my fosgate yesterday. Will be installing that and the new J&M speakers this weekend (if the temps in the garage get up above freezing ...)

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gremlin ,,,,,,

the new 4-ch performance series J&M amp will be 360w total RMS power (90w RMS per channel, 2-ohm stable)),,,, & with bracket, all plug-n-play wiring harnesses ,,,,the works, MSRP will be $579.99 ,,,,,,,

there are a lot of good amps out there, and I have heard most of them ,,,,,, these new J&M Performance series amps are second only in sound and performance to the J&M ROKKERB series ,,,,,

Speedie ,,,

no foul ,,,,, we appreciate the business you gave us and if the Fosgate amp ever fails to meet your expectations, give J&M an opportunity to show you what we offer ,,,,,

dnschmpn ,,,,,,,,

don't blame you a bit ,,,,,,, made in the USA is a very popular idea these days if they work as expected ,,,,,,

just don't forget that the J&M amps, both performance and ROKKER series are complete kits with high quality mounting brackets, plug-n-play wiring harnesses throughout and back by one of the best warranty programs in the buiness ,,,,,,,

if we can ever be of service to you, do not hesitate to ask ,,,,,

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you all think there would be any interest in the new J&M Performance series amps being available as a do-it-yourself amplifier components, whereby the installer would make his/her own speaker connections and fabricate their own mounting brackets etc ? ,,,,,

this would allow us to price the new J&M two-channel amp for instance, at $259.99 MSRP ,,,,, and would be just like this kit http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=JMAA-1800HC06 except for the mounting bracket, & plug-n-play speaker RCA adapter harness ,,,,,, we would still supply the power cable of course along with abbreviated speaker wire outputs ,,,,

·
Registered
25 Posts
John I am looking at a setup for two roadglides. I am thinkng the new 2-channe amp and the 7.25 front Rokker speakers. What kind of discount can you give for two bikes? Thanks

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smitty ,,,,,

use promo code 312P51919 this weekend for a 15% discount ,,,,,,,,

if you will be going with the new J&M 180w RMS performance amp, then I would also use the J&M performance series speakers ,,,,,,

this will save you a bit of change $$ and still give you a real significant sound boost over what you are running now ,,,,,

J&M 7.25" performance speakers here http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=HRSK-7252GTM ,,,,,

new J&M 180w RMS amp here http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=JMAA-1800HR06 ,,,,,,

we will be able to ship both of these items by the end of the week ,,,,

·
Registered
25 Posts
What is the difference between the rokker series and the new performance series? Which will I be happier with? I did notice that there is a dealer on ebay that sells the rokker amp and speakers for around $600. How can they sell cheaper? Thx John

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
smitty ,,,,,,

they are probably putting the J&M performance speakers together with the ROKKER series amp to get that really low price on eBay, or they might just be selling on razor thin profit margins ,,,,,

both the J&M ROKKER series and performance series will do an excellent job for you ,,,, just make sure to pair up the ROKKER amps with the ROKKER XT speakers, & the performance speakers with either no amp, or the performance series amplifiers to keep the system durable, mile after mile ,,,,,

the best way I can explain the difference between the ROKKER series and Performance series is the new "MOORES LAW" as we call it around here ,,,,,

when it comes to good sound and volume from your Harley audio system, SOME is good, MOORE is better ,,,,, and the J&M ROKKER series components will give you the MOST but of course cost more $$$ than the others ,,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts