Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Just went to set my dvr to record the race(s) and to my surprise its wedged between the NHRA from Atlanta and the Nascar pre race for only 30 minutes....12:30 - 1pm
Guess I should be thankful, but would be nice if the other series were on the tube so I can record it

·
Premium Member
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just went to set my dvr to record the race(s) and to my surprise its wedged between the NHRA from Atlanta and the Nascar pre race for only 30 minutes....12:30 - 1pm
Guess I should be thankful, but would be nice if the other series were on the tube so I can record it
Feast or famine, usually I can't find shit to watch with umpteen channels.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Feast or famine, usually I can't find shit to watch with umpteen channels.
Man ain't that the TRUTH!
Just paid my monthly bill to Comcast $196.52, (tv/internet/phone) and I question myself everytime I send the payment.
Use to be between the History Channnel, Discovery, Science Channel, I could find something that interests me, but its getting harder and harder

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man ain't that the TRUTH!
Just paid my monthly bill to Comcast $196.52, (tv/internet/phone) and I question myself everytime I send the payment.
Use to be between the History Channnel, Discovery, Science Channel, I could find something that interests me, but its getting harder and harder
Directv jacked up to $155mo. with no movie channels. Ready to pull the plug and called them to say they're too much for me, long story short, reduced my bill $55mo for a year-no changes.

Reactions: Bruce00

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Directv jacked up to $155mo. with no movie channels. Ready to pull the plug and called them to say they're too much for me, long story short, reduced my bill $55mo for a year-no changes.
I was a long time DirecTV customer, but then I still have to get internet service, and the ONLY choice for decent speeds is Comcast. My total bill per month was $275 for both. I played the game calling to cancel and got a 12 month discount. Finally got Comcast to give me their special new customer price of $89 per month for their triple play package
But you know how they jack up the price little by little over time. If I cancel everything but the internet/ wireless service it's $99

I like DirecTV better and still have their dish on my roof. But they don't have the local city council channel, which is a hoot to watch, with the blatant corruption, right out for all to see

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
2012 big blue pearl r.g. custom,chris rivas 574 cams. Rinehart extreme 4" RSD air cleaner barrnett c
81 Posts
Look at FS2 thats where i found it on direct tv
Glenn

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I looked up FS1 on my cable but the races aren’t listed. MotoAmerica doesn’t come up either. I downloaded the MotoAmerica app but can’t find it there either. How do I watch it?
Just go to sunday on FSI or FS2 at 12:30 timeslot, think that will be 3:30 your time, and set the recording
I believe it was just listed as Motorcycle racing

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was a long time DirecTV customer, but then I still have to get internet service, and the ONLY choice for decent speeds is Comcast. My total bill per month was $275 for both. I played the game calling to cancel and got a 12 month discount. Finally got Comcast to give me their special new customer price of $89 per month for their triple play package
But you know how they jack up the price little by little over time. If I cancel everything but the internet/ wireless service it's $99

I like DirecTV better and still have their dish on my roof. But they don't have the local city council channel, which is a hoot to watch, with the blatant corruption, right out for all to see
Still waiting on internet options to open up in my rural area. Hoping to eventually stream and do away with Directv. Verizon is slow upgrading towers around here. Until then, using my work mifi and phone data.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts