Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Its on my TV today at 2 -3 and tomorrow morning at 930.

It's the day 1 race correct?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Not something I would do anymore even if I had the chance. I would watch it to support it.
No cable here but looks like I can find it on Roku Sling in FS1. Does not show anything but Moto America so I set it to record all for now and see what happens.
My internet comes off a watertower 4.3 miles away.

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
I hope it shows up on YouTube or something free, as I do not have cable.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I looked up FS1 on my cable but the races aren’t listed. MotoAmerica doesn’t come up either. I downloaded the MotoAmerica app but can’t find it there either. How do I watch it?
I watched it on the app and you can watch it on your computer if you paid for it

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Second Race coming up soon. Not far from where I live. After many years it may be time to go to a race.

·
Registered
2020 RGS, runs great out the gate.
1,196 Posts
Man ain't that the TRUTH!
Just paid my monthly bill to Comcast $196.52, (tv/internet/phone) and I question myself everytime I send the payment.
Use to be between the History Channnel, Discovery, Science Channel, I could find something that interests me, but its getting harder and harder
Plus your funding those that don't necessarily like our country...if ya know what I am saying? 😉

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
carbon fiber saddlebags. wonder how much those run? they look hot!
Yes they do.....I was able to put my hands on a set at a dealership. Talked to the owner and he was very unhappy with his set and said he was going back to stock. He said the fit was shitty and they are a tad smaller......
IDK, as I opened one bag and it looked the same empty, but once you start loading them up, I guess it becomes obvious of the size difference and closing the bag, it became apparent of the fitment.

But they still look smoking hott

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Plus your funding those that don't necessarily like our country...if ya know what I am saying? 😉
Yep I do, and I said the exact same thing when I called Netflix to cancel.......But it's becoming very hard to support truly strong American companies.

I have no choice where I live, if I want internet, but to send money to comcast. And trust me, when I say I was ready to pull the plug with them after the past 3 months of shitty service, 8 tech at the house and finally a tech from engineering came saturday and FINALLY corrected the issue up on a pole somewhere #@*#!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Looking like a couple of us may ride over and watch the race in person.
My internet comes from a water tower as an RF signal 4.3 miles away. No other option other than the Hughes net scam.
Went out once in 5 years. Storm ripped antenna off the house.

·
Premium Member
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Next round is this Sunday @1230 on FS2(live).

21 - 40 of 88 Posts