Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Well a Harley is on the pole. If an Indian is going to win it will be a fight.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
The last race was like that and got smoked. I think harley needs better riders and motor.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
The last race was like that and got smoked. I think harley needs better riders and motor.

No Harley has never been on the pole in the two races. Losing by less than half a second isn’t getting smoked lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
No Harley has never been on the pole in the two races. Losing by less than half a second isn’t getting smoked lol

Disagree. The last race the HD was out front till the Indian had a chance to pass. Then gone. The HD did good in the straights and the Indian did amazing in the bends. Both races, HD didn't have a chance. As much is it pisses me off..

·
Registered
517 Posts
Disagree. The last race the HD was out front till the Indian had a chance to pass. Then gone. The HD did good in the straights and the Indian did amazing in the bends. Both races, HD didn't have a chance. As much is it pisses me off..

Did you watch any of the practice sessions of any of the races ? Harley has never led any practice sessions or a pole. The first race doesn’t count because it was an exhibition race which means there were no set rules. Now that this is a series the competition just got tighter! Look at the 2 qualifying sessions less than a quarter of a second separates them.
Kyle Wyman is a top rider in his class along with his brother Travis Wyman.

·
Premium Member
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Regardless of brand, it'll always be a struggle competing against a liquid cooled with an air cooled engine, not apples to apples.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Truly?! If so, what happened to Indian?

Guess I need to find the race and watch it.

Maybe I am bad luck for them. So if I don't watch (forgot) they will win...

Lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
Truly?! If so, what happened to Indian?

Guess I need to find the race and watch it.

Maybe I am bad luck for them. So if I don't watch (forgot) they will win...

Lol

Lol Kyle Wyman leads the first two laps. The Indian got by Wyman but he passed him right back. Shortly after the Tyler O'Hara Indian broke down

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Holy Crow....never seen race bikes flex and speed wobble so much in ANY class....gotta be fun to ride

Reminds me of this: (I do have s soft spot for racing something that was never designed to do so)

There’s more coverage of truck racing than we get for bagger racing.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts