Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Klock Werks wrap style fender a couple of years ago and am on their email list and just received this info and thought that there may be quite a few of you who might be interested in these improved wellnuts now or at some later date. I haven't seen or used them.

The Best Replacement Wellnuts for Your Road Glide

These superior wellnuts are designed to replace the factory windshield mount wellnuts on the 98+ FLTR models.

While the factory nuts are prone to failing after a few uses, the Klock Werks Flare™ Nuts are manufactured out of a superior material and have a revolutionary design that incorporates a molded mount surface flange. This eliminates the common "push-inside-fairing" syndrome many suffer. This, in addition to a superior brass, threaded insert, will ensure these are the last set of well nuts you will need for your Glide!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I bought the Cee Baileys well nut kit about 3 months ago, just installed the this past Monday along with the X-trim for the windshield. I would think the Klock Works are similar, of course almost anything is better then the dealer well nuts...not talking about the salesmen either ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I have the Madstad also, but when it was in for some work the tech had the base shield off and when he put it back on he messed up the well nuts to the point where the base was separating from the faring. Decided to put the Cee Baileys in seeing how I had them. No idea why he didn't replace the old well nuts when he worked on it…

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts