Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Question- what trouble were you having that you went to that? No disrespect; just want to know why you chose what you chose?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Congrats - you’ll love it and it is beautiful : )

Reactions: bkgabby

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Question- what trouble were you having that you went to that? No disrespect; just want to know why you chose what you chose?
......... for me it improves ride for me but main thing was such a good improvement for my wife. We ride 2up a good bit.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Looks good ,works great. I think they even look better on the Rushmore fairing.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What size did Ya get? What tint? What year bike is it going on?
I got the 12" in medium tint and it's on a 2017. I had a 13" LRS that I took off to install this one. Loved the first ride with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know... I have a quiver of LRS windshields. A 12", 13", 14" and 15" and they were ehhh. So I thought I'd try this one since they are promoting a 60 day return policy right now. First ride was today with it and it was wayyy better than what I've had. The wife said it was awesome from her seat too.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don't know... I have a quiver of LRS windshields. A 12", 13", 14" and 15" and they were ehhh. So I thought I'd try this one since they are promoting a 60 day return policy right now. First ride was today with it and it was wayyy better than what I've had. The wife said it was awesome from her seat too.

Glad it worked out for y’all.

·
Registered
523 Posts

That's what we've all been saying!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts