Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined about 5 months ago after I traded my 2017 Fat Boy for a 2016 Road Glide Special. It's my 6th or 7th Harley. I honestly lost count. I love it more every time I ride it. It had 2900 miles when I bought it and was covered in Willie G. garb. I took all that off and added Airflow collection anywhere I could put it. Color is Black Quartz which is my main attraction to this bike. I've wanted a RG since they released them for the 2015 model year. I've also added a FM 107" big bore kit with Level B heads, Woods TW-777 cams with Woods lifters. Ported intake. V&H Power Duals. Cobra 4.5 Powr-Flo mufflers. Daren Scheffer in Evansville, IN tuned it. Made 114 hp and 121 tq. My first big bore build I done myself. Kinda proud and it's a fun bike to ride now. Just wanted to say hi since I've basically been lurking for awhile

Attachments

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. Nothing like adding some extra hp and torque.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome from Ontario, Canada...great looking ride and still loving that colour (Once owned a’16 Limited in same colour).
Best wishes on spirited, safe riding out there !!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Nice ride, welcome to the best site on the interwebs.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome to the tank !!!!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Welcome to the site....Can't go wrong with FM & Darren.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Welcome to the site from NJ

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The Glide.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts