Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,012 Posts
Amazing how small the Guzzi 7 looks sitting beside the Glide. You've now acquired the best bike that HD makes, and you've found the best HD forum on the planet, now just tell us how much you have left in the ol' checking account so we can help you plan all the mods for the RG. (Buying the bike was just the down payment!) Welcome from SW Florida to this gathering place for the greatest bunch of HD riders you'll ever find. Enjoy.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,012 Posts
double post

Reactions: Violeiro and RG771

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

Reactions: RG771

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
9,762 Posts
Welcome, from New York to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The New Glide And “The Milestone”.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Nice Guzzi, too.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Another welcome from Maryland. How bad does the sun reflect off of that Guzzi tank on a sunny hot Texas day?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Uncle Fuzzy, The RG almost wiped out my checking account ! But I managed to keep enough cash to buy some ohlins rear shocks and a detachable tour pack kit .

·
Registered
898 Posts
Thanks Uncle Fuzzy, The RG almost wiped out my checking account ! But I managed to keep enough cash to buy some ohlins rear shocks and a detachable tour pack kit .
Very nice.. I have the same color but in a 2020. What part of the Great State of Texas are you in? Welcome aboard from Cypress, TX

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome from Central Penciltucky

1 - 20 of 27 Posts