Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well technically it's not a Road Glide but it's the daddy of the Road Glide... This is my first Harley... I have been riding metrics all my life and always wanted one but never been able to find " the one .." I'm really picky with what I like and how I want things and never found it till now.. It has a lot done to it to start with and I have done a few things to it already and have a few more things like replacing the shoe box gauge housing with a RG housing and gauges, replacing the factory stereo with a new system, building a new exhaust and eventually stretched rear fender and bags. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
13,531 Posts
Thanks for the pics, that's nice........... definitely one of a kind.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you guys. It's a work in progress. I am trying get the parts together to update the gauges and I'm trying to decide on which rise ape hangers to go with. 16 inch fits good but I haven't gotten to try 14 inch so I'm holding out but either way I'll get something on there in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice looking bike & Welcome to the forum from West Tennessee........

·
Life Member
5,439 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas. Be sure to check out the thread about the Annual Road Glide gathering , Shark Week V, to be held in Kerrville TX in June 2015.

Click here for SWV info: http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=168026

You have a nice looking scoot. I just might have the speedo and tach housing your are looking for. Let me look thru the garage tomorrow and see if I can find it and get back to you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.