Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First of all I would like to tell all the members and mods THANK YOU for accepting me into the road glide forum and I'm sure I will have a great experience with all you great people!

Now to business, I just recently bought a used 2013 FLTRXSE2 Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Grey. I have had many bikes in the past, but this is my first Harley. I figured why not go all out and get a CVO. I've already been buying things to put my personal taste on it.

I work overseas right now and should be coming home sometime in the summer. I'm already chomping at the bits waiting to go home to enjoy the summer with my new (to me) bike...

Again, thank you to all and I hope to meet a lot of you and share some experiences :D

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome from the TwinCities. Nice looking bike. It's one of my favorite color combinations. Congrats. Ride safe when you get home.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
New Member from Missouri

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Welcome from NH

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Welcome from another Missourian. Enjoy the new ride when you get home.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I posted some more pictures of my CVO on the "road glide post your pics section" if anyone want's to check that out also.

Another Missourian, nice to meet you sir. We will need to hook up and ride during the summer sometime!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the tank from snowy Long Island, NY.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I posted some more pictures of my CVO on the "road glide post your pics section" if anyone want's to check that out also.

Another Missourian, nice to meet you sir. We will need to hook up and ride during the summer sometime!!!
Sounds like a plan. PM me when you get back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts