Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking around here for months now and thought I better introduce myself. My name is Mike and I'm from Socal. I bought my 2015 Road Glide Special in September of last year. I love all the info that I have been getting from this forum and look forward to running into some of the guys in my area. Here is a pic of my bike on the way to the dyno.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
New Member from Socal

Welcome, nice lookin bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Santa Clarita.

What did the Dyno say?
Thanks everyone!! Glad I found this place!

This pic is from a few weeks ago on my way to the dyno. I was actually in your back yard for the dyno hd4cruzin, at Fire Breathing Industries. The dyno wasnt very kind to me, 107hp 118tq, Drew (the tuner) did say his dyno reads lower than most and that my Thunderheader is holding me back on HP. The build was Fuel Moto 107" kit, Level B heads, ported TB, 777 cams, RSD air cleaner and a TH exhaust. I just pulled the bike apart to change a few things around to see if I can up the power a bit. Only thing I am yet to decide on is an exhaust, dont know if I should go with a Fatcat or Dragula.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Been thinking of taking one of my bikes to Drew to have him put it on the dyno.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
RGMIKEB,
not too shabby. What tuner are you using? I just installed a Dragula 2 pipe on my bike last week. If your local we can meet up sometime for you to hear what it sounds like.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.

Welcome to the forum. Been thinking of taking one of my bikes to Drew to have him put it on the dyno.
Drew is great! I know a lot of guys that have taken their bikes to him. I cant wait to get my bike back together and get it back in to him for a new dyno tune.

RGMIKEB,
not too shabby. What tuner are you using? I just installed a Dragula 2 pipe on my bike last week. If your local we can meet up sometime for you to hear what it sounds like.
Im using the SEPST. Im usually in Ventura but I am in AZ for work right now. I am going crazy trying to make up my mind between the D&D and Dragula 2, I need to choose one and get it ordered this week.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.