Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
2021 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special 114
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks!!! New member from St. Augustine Fla. Been riding a Harley for half my life, this is my first Road Glide and its GREAT!!! As my senior years creep on me been a wonderful experience since moving to Fla and riding along the ocean coast. Originally from NJ and have been in Fla since 2015. Have previously browsed a lot of threads and picked up great info and learned many how too's. Figured the was the next step in joining. Thanks to Zedbra for the welcome.

· The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,489 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The Glide and move to Florida.
Mike U.

· Registered
2022 FLTRXS Reef Blue/Vivid Black
109 Posts
Welcome from Central FL. I’m up that way from time to time and it’s really pretty there. Sometimes on the Harley and others on a Hayabusa

· Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. To enhance your experience with the Shark consider joining us.

Shark Week 2023 Williamsburg VA in May . looks like 7 or 8 bikes from Fl already
on the list.

Reactions: Bevis

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Central FL. I’m up that way from time to time and it’s really pretty there. Sometimes on the Harley and others on a Hayabusa
Thanks RGK, Busa... real speed... Had 2 ZX11s, and a KZ1000 as well as a GS1150. I can't last more than 20 minutes on something like that my hips start burn...

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. To enhance your experience with the Shark consider joining us.

Shark Week 2023 Williamsburg VA in May . looks like 7 or 8 bikes from Fl already
on the list.

Thanks Smitty, will definitely check it out.

· Registered
152 Posts
Hello Folks!!! New member from St. Augustine Fla. Been riding a Harley for half my life, this is my first Road Glide and its GREAT!!! As my senior years creep on me been a wonderful experience since moving to Fla and riding along the ocean coast. Originally from NJ and have been in Fla since 2015. Have previously browsed a lot of threads and picked up great info and learned many how too's. Figured the was the next step in joining. Thanks to Zedbra for the welcome.
WELCOME!! :cool:

· Registered
7,741 Posts
Thanks Smitty, will definitely check it out.
The people here are like none any where else. Be it a big event like Sharkweek or one of the other smaller rides that come up.
You are in Good company in FL. Some from there come up for Patti's run in TN/KY we ride every year.

Reactions: Bevis

· Super Moderator
6,296 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your RG purchase.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts