Road Glide banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first 2015 Road Glide and I love it. I have owned 1 street glide 2 road kings 1 fat boy and sportster, I have to say there's nothing like a road glide it is a totally different ride. I did improve my windshield and put true duals with vance and hines twin slash rounds on and it really makes a huge difference. I want to put some 13" apes on but I heard it is a 9 hr job at dealership.Any ideas out there about the install I have 2 left hands cant do the work but I'm a riding Jesse.

what are some other things a can do to the bike?

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your bike. On your handlebar question, check out the controls and handlebar threads from the home page. Many members have installed bars on their 15 Road Glides.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Plenty of help and step by step directions ( with pictures even ) for your handle bars.

Welcome to the best place to be a Road Glide owner!

~ Where the mods go on forever and the spending never ends !! ~ :D

Lucky D - Arlington Texas

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Welcome to the tank from MO. Enjoy the ride and spending money on mods. You'll get plenty of suggestions here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.