Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Road Glide Limited - Vivid Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself as a new member. I'm new to Harley-Davidson and just finished my first day of a road trip on my 2022 road glide limited. So far so good, but need to make a few adjustments to get the fit right. I've been touring on metric bikes for decades, but this is my first Harley. I must say, it's a very different experience and one that I'm enjoying so far. Here are a few pictures just for fun.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Motorcycle Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2012 big blue pearl r.g. custom,chris rivas 574 cams. Rinehart extreme 4" RSD air cleaner barrnett c
518 Posts
Welcome from central cali.glad you made the right choice of forums to join! Pretty good people on this site. You did good on pics (we like them) congrats on tbe new bike

Glenn

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Glenn,

I'm a recovering LA kid who grew up racing around LA freeways like an idiot. Lucky I didn't go splat despite my best efforts. Now I live in the Pacific Northicebox (yeah, summer was 10 weeks this year). Though maybe I shouldn't complain since our average high was only in the 80s vs. the flame-broiling the rest of the country seemed to experience.

In any case, headed to the June Lake area for the weekend on the RGL.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice bike. The gas cap you were using where to get that, also, is that a Jim Nasi dash? I have the Jim Nasi dash and looking for a different gas cap that fits that dash.

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new ride. Great looking bike !!

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to learning more about my motorcycle and gaining new perspective about motorcycling, which has been a lifelong passion and pursuit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to the forum, nice bike. The gas cap you were using where to get that, also, is that a Jim Nasi dash? I have the Jim Nasi dash and looking for a different gas cap that fits that dash.
Thanks for the welcome

That is a Klockwerks extended dash with a PM gas cap. The dash fits the tank very well, the gas cap seals the tank and also sits flush with the dash console.

I replaced the dash because the stock dash console left a large gap between it and the Corbin seat. I also prefer the smooth lines and clean look of the Klockwerks dash.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts