Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Road Glide Limited - Vivid Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Congrats, you've bought (IMO) the best bike that HD produces, the RGL. You can dress her up or down, obviously as you know since you got the tour pack detachable dock on there. So do I, lol. View attachment 449072
Agreed, the Road Glide is a very versatile motorcycle. I was really impressed at how well it handled. Then I took off the tourpak and started scaping my floor boards.

So much fun, but really I bought this motorcycle to slow down. For me, the Road Glide is more about enjoying the ride vs. racing around the country in "iron butt rally" fashion. I'm tired of challenging myself to see how many miles I can ride one day. I actually want to slow down stop at more sites along the way to see more of the area I'm riding through and just relax a bit.

·
Premium Member
'19 RGS - '99 Heritage - '03 Aprila Falco
115 Posts
Agreed, the Road Glide is a very versatile motorcycle. I was really impressed at how well it handled. Then I took off the tourpak and started scaping my floor boards.

So much fun, but really I bought this motorcycle to slow down. For me, the Road Glide is more about enjoying the ride vs. racing around the country in "iron butt rally" fashion. I'm tired of challenging myself to see how many miles I can ride one day. I actually want to slow down stop at more sites along the way to see more of the area I'm riding through and just relax a bit.
If you're on the southern side of WA, Hwy 14 is an awesome ride. Went from Vancouver to the Stonehedge memorial, with a stop at Mary Hill Winery.....great ride!

·
Premium Member
Bastardized 2011 FLTRU
234 Posts
Thanks for the welcome

That is a Klockwerks extended dash with a PM gas cap. The dash fits the tank very well, the gas cap seals the tank and also sits flush with the dash console.

I replaced the dash because the stock dash console left a large gap between it and the Corbin seat. I also prefer the smooth lines and clean look of the Klockwerks dash.
You can’t hide shit from the dudes on this forum…… 😃

Welcome to the asylum from south Texas….

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Welcome to the Shark 🦈 Tank from Texas 🤘

21 - 31 of 31 Posts