Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, been doing some research lately and I am set on the road glide. at first i was wanting the street glide but after doing research and test driving a few i am sold. I love the fixed fairing and the bike just feels like its pushing forward, also its very bold and laid back. Also i like that the bike seems longer.

Anyways, I am wanting to start off small this year with a 2002 - 2005 and I am hoping I can find something before or around april. Hoping you guys can make my dream come true by helping me find the right bike:) Thing is i'm not to sure where to start when it comes to used motorcycles? I am willing to travel thats for sure. Any advice is welcomed. Oh, and this would be my third road bike.

Colby

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee. I was in the HD dealer at Columbia this week and they had probably 20 used Road Glides in stock from 2004 model up to 2015's. They had a 2011 CVO Roady with only 3050 miles on it! Good hunting!

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
12,657 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Welcome from the Twin Cities. Have fun with the hunt for your new road glide. I found mine in up state New York and had it shipped to my front door. Good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hey there everyone, been doing some research lately and I am set on the road glide. at first i was wanting the street glide but after doing research and test driving a few i am sold. I love the fixed fairing and the bike just feels like its pushing forward, also its very bold and laid back. Also i like that the bike seems longer.

Anyways, I am wanting to start off small this year with a 2002 - 2005 and I am hoping I can find something before or around april. Hoping you guys can make my dream come true by helping me find the right bike:) Thing is i'm not to sure where to start when it comes to used motorcycles? I am willing to travel thats for sure. Any advice is welcomed. Oh, and this would be my third road bike.

Colby
Advice,... I'd recommend 2010 and up,... Maybe 2011 and up,... The improvements of the touring frame in 2009 was HUGE!!! Then some key improvements in 10 and 11. That's my 2cents. Welcome to the forum from Texoma! But, you on spot on with choosing Roadglide period,... Harley's Best Bike!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Feel free to get a hold of me. I live in the Salt Lake Valley and am willing to look at bikes and help you in any way.

·
Registered
815 Posts
welcome from wi

1 - 20 of 21 Posts