Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Glad to be on the forum. I just bought a '22 Road Glide S that is Reef Blue and Black. Beautiful bike and I have already seen a few scattered on the forum. I have owned a 2009 Fat Boy and 2019 Heritage Classic. The current stable holds a 2020 Iron Sportster (round town and wife's ride), and my RGS. My RGS is basically stock and I am about to get a stage one upgrade here in the next few weeks. I ride a great bit as I live along the Mississippi River and the Natchez Trace Parkway (super area to ride). I can't wait to ask questions and learn about the Road Glide and the community. I attached a picture of the Iron (Smokey) and me at Eagle Lake on Blue!

VR

Jason

Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Wheel Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Smile Vehicle Fuel tank

· Registered
8,496 Posts
Welcome

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Welcome from Texas 🤘

· Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

If you can make it consider joining us In May.

Shark Week 2023 Something on a bunch of RG riders can pull off.

· Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,748 Posts
Thanks Zedbra! I have never been to the Canadian West coast area. That's on my "to do" list!
Lots of great riding all the way up the Pacific North West. Oregon through Washington and then into BC - mostly winding highways around lakes and through mountains. Biker's paradise.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts