Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to say how happy I am to have finally purchased the bike I've wanted for many years, but I actually found this site while looking for any info about all the clutch problems I've experienced on my 2015 RGS, which is now in the shop, again, this time waiting on a back ordered part. Seems the rebuild, line flush, and inspection done three weeks ago didn't solve the problem. I love the bike's looks, can't wait to actually ride it long enough to see if I can overcome the level of disappointment I have, dropping $27k in April and only getting to ride it 2000 miles since .... Most of that was simply commuting to and fro, I bought it so I could ride! I have my Buell for commutes... BTW, site is awesome, encouraged by the dedication and positive threads.

· Registered
7,115 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. The clutch is not something you hear about giving people fits on a new bike. I hope they get it figured out for you soon.

· Registered
8,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Registered
339 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully they will get your ride straight and you can put some serious miles on it very soon. Then you will see what makes the RG just a great ride. :cool:

Hawkman

· Registered
356 Posts
Sorry to hear of your clutch problems. I have been very fortunate with my last two new bikes. Put 35000 on an 09 Fat Boy and never had one problem out of it. No have a 13 Road Glide and had the left turn signal switch replaced under warranty when it was bout 6 months old.

Welcome to the forum and I really hope they get you straightened out and rolling soon.

· Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to Wisconsin

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. and good luck with your clutch issues.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.