Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2015 road glide in black denim about 2 weeks ago and am loving it. Traded in my Vulcan 900 for my first Harley. Only one complaint... the wind shield is too short, but it'll be replaced soon enough. From El Campo which is just south of Houston.

· Registered
617 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Lots of good info here.
If you can get past the looks, the Madstad windshield does an excellent job and will solve your wind shield problems. Personally, I think it compliments the shark nose.

· Registered
8,516 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your bike.

· Registered
489 Posts
Howdy

Welcome and congrats on moving into a new Roadglide and Harley-Davidson in general.

· Registered
356 Posts
Welcome TR from Alabama. Everyone loves the shark, but no one loves the windshield (at least the stocker). Lots of opinions and I have one like everyone else. I have a 13" madstad on it right now, but have a 12" Windvest I will use when I know I will be local for a few weeks with no interstate riding (or any other roads over about 60 mph)

good luck with your choice

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Cpngrats and welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.