Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Wisconsin! Happy to be a part of this page. Real crappy weather around here has not allowed for much ride time this year. Been riding for around 12 years now. I've got a 10' FLTRX with a few goodies on it. And I absolutely love it. See you around!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. I lived in Rockford, IL. for 10 years and used to ride in Wisc. a lot. There were some nice day rides into SW Wisc. If you see "Jack the Bagger" on here, ask him if you qualify for the $50. noobie sign on bonus.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Welcome from the (saturated) farm fields of central Indiana!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I rode to Milwaukee for the 95th Anniversary shindig on my ‘97 Softail Custom. Worst weather of my life. Rode from Sheboygan home to Kansas on the last day, riding 70mph through AM Milwaukee rush hour traffic in an absolute downpour. Cars were hydroplaning, and there was no exiting. Lots of prayers. Anyway, that’s what led me to an Ultra Classic, which has now taken me to the RGU. I have finally reached nirvana. Welcome to this group.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. I lived in Rockford, IL. for 10 years and used to ride in Wisc. a lot. There were some nice day rides into SW Wisc. If you see "Jack the Bagger" on here, ask him if you qualify for the $50. noobie sing on bonus.
" noobie sing on bonus."[/QUOTE] I didn't hear him SING anything!!!! You forget to put the link up? :laugh::wink:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
" noobie sing on bonus."
I didn't hear him SING anything!!!! You forget to put the link up? :laugh::wink:[/QUOTE]

OK, a made a minor clerical era. Bite me Jack!

Been listening to any new blues albums/concerts lately? There's still 6 months to go, but I'm starting to get jacked up abut doing the "Blues Cruise". It'll be my second time. If I could afford it, it's the one entertainment thing I'd do every year. Highly recommended.

https://bluescruise.com/34-jan-2020-western-caribbean/

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I didn't hear him SING anything!!!! You forget to put the link up? :laugh::wink:
OK, a made a minor clerical era. Bite me Jack!

Been listening to any new blues albums/concerts lately? There's still 6 months to go, but I'm starting to get jacked up abut doing the "Blues Cruise". It'll be my second time. If I could afford it, it's the one entertainment thing I'd do every year. Highly recommended.

https://bluescruise.com/34-jan-2020-western-caribbean/[/QUOTE]

"Been listening to any new blues albums/concerts lately?" No, my favorite uncle(?) & blues guru stopped sending me links! :crying::crying:
If it wasn't on a huge boat in the middle of the ocean I'd probably really like it! :laugh::grin::wink:
"OK, a made a minor clerical era." Fuzzy, who's "a" ? LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts